This job is in our Dallas office:
The Analyst’s responsibilities will include assisting on all aspects of LP Analyst’s business including private equity and venture capital focused diligence, monitoring, valuation, and various consulting projects on behalf of the firm’s institutional investor client base.
Overall, the analyst will have an opportunity to gain broad exposure to the private equity and venture capital asset classes as well as an understanding of market participants, including fund managers, institutional investors, and various intermediaries.
- Strong background in finance, accounting, economics or related field
- Proven track record of being a top performer in academic and/or professional settings
- Strong Excel experience; proficiency in Powerpoint
- Ability to manage deliverables / interact with clients
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional work ethic and careful attention to detail
- Interest in alternative asset consulting / private equity and venture capital
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment and constantly innovate